Providing Personalized Advice to Help Families Build Wealth in Real Estate Faster and Achieve Financial Independence
The Value We Provide Is What Sets Us Apart......
Watch Now To See How:
It was with great honor and purpose that this local, boutique mortgage planning firm was founded. After years of originating, managing and overseeing billions of dollars of mortgage loans, Rod Shuster set out to re-imagine the mortgage experience as an advocate for clients. With a team of professionals dedicated to customer service, YOU are our number one priority and caring for your financial well-being is our primary focus. Utilizing technology, know-how, grit and gumption our team is able to gain access to solutions that seem unattainable.
This industry is changing fast and the structure of Journey Home Lending is designed to weather the storm with best-in-class systems and technological efficiency. We offer a unique lending experience that is borne out of Rod’s 25+ years’ experience in the mortgage industry, CPA and Certified Mortgage Lender background and business acumen enabling us to be an integral part of your wealth team.
Videos On Our Newest Innovations and Strategies in Mortgage Lending
1. BUY NOW OR LATER: If you're renting should you save more for a down payment and wait for a year or buy now? Click on this video to hear our thoughts and view the analysis:
2. GROWING WEALTH FASTER IN REAL ESTATE: Click on this video to hear our thoughts concerning if it ever makes sense to take a higher rate to build wealth faster. We'll share the analysis on screen too:
3. SELLER BUYDOWN STRATEGY: Click on this video to hear our thoughts and see the numbers about how it can make more sense to structure a seller-paid rate buydown rather than a price reduction. It's truly a win-win philosophy:
4. Purchase Price Options: Looking at the total cost over the long term:
5. Rent v. Own: What does it really cost you to rent?
FOR US TO PREPARE A CUSTOM VIDEO ANALYSIS FOR YOUR SITUATION CONTACT US
Thanks for letting us help you on your journey home...