PROVIDING PERSONALIZED ADVICE TO HELP FAMILIES BUILD WEALTH FASTER AND ACHEIVE FINANCIAL INDEPENDECE
FHA LOANS For Parker, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, and Denver
FHA home loans are mortgage loans that are insured against default by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). FHA loans are available for single-family and multifamily homes. These home loans allow banks to continuously issue loans without much risk or capital requirements. The FHA doesn’t issue loans or set interest rates, it just guarantees against default.
FHA loans allow individuals who may not qualify for a conventional mortgage to obtain a loan, especially first time home buyers. These loans offer low minimum down payments, reasonable credit expectations, and flexible income requirements.
- Lower credit score requirements. We regularly get borrowers qualified for an FHA loan with scores down to 580. In some cases, we can even get approvals with lower FICO scores.
- FHA loans provide low monthly mortgage insurance even with very low down payments
- The federal government caps low closing costs
- You can qualify more quickly with an FHA loan post-bankruptcy or foreclosure than most other loan options
- FHA loans help opens up home buying for many more people due to only requiring a 3.5 percent down payment of the purchase price
What most people don’t realize is that Colorado FHA loan limits have raised considerably over the years!
FHA loan limits vary by county so please contact us if you plan to buy a home with an FHA loan in another Colorado county.
Our clients find this to be an excellent way to discover the best loan option to fit their needs. We will email you a video with a complete review of all of your personalized information and recommendations.