Providing Personalized Advice to Help Families Build Wealth in Real Estate Faster and Achieve Financial Independence
Discover Our Unique Process For First-Time Home Buyers In Parker, Castle Rock, and Denver!
There’s nothing quite like the excitement of buying your first home!
We love working with first-time home buyers and helping them navigate the mortgage process.
We enjoy educating about the ins and outs of the process and showing you how different strategies will perform and affect your finances over time. When it’s your first time applying for a mortgage, we want to ensure the process is as smooth and stress-free as possible. We’ll work with you to find the best mortgage strategy for your individual situation, and we’ll be there to answer your questions so you’re armed with the best information to make sound decisions. We know that buying your first home is a big deal, and we’re committed to helping you every step of the way so you can buy with confidence and enjoy the experience.
Journey Home Lending has successfully developed a special process geared to the unique needs of first-time home buyers:
- We never use a cookie-cutter approach. We thoroughly analyze each first-time homebuyer’s goals, financial situation, as well as income and credit history prior to making any recommendations.
- Every first-time homebuyer we work with is presented with a Custom Loan Strategy video presentation comparing to benefits using different programs would provide them.
- We educate first-time homebuyers about their options for increasing or obtaining down payment funds.
- Journey Home Lending has a full array of mortgage programs to fit the needs of first-time home buyers. We offer FHA, VA (for Veterans/Military Personnel), as well as low down payment conventional financing.
- Our past clients have shared reviews about our industry-leading 5-Star service! You can count on Journey Home Lending to provide ongoing personalized service throughout your lending process.
Call us today at 303-660-4210 to discover how the Journey Home Lending process can best assist you in purchasing your first home!